ASU-Beebe Standard Operating Procedures
The Arkansas State University System Board of Trustees has overall governance and oversight responsibilities for the campuses of the Arkansas State University System. The Board promulgates policies that apply to all the campuses and entities that comprise the ASU System. The ASU System also establishes operating procedures that are applicable to the system campuses.
ASU-Beebe Operating Procedures are meant to govern operations of the ASU-Beebe campuses and work in concert with the ASU System policies and procedures.
- Board of Trustees Policies
- ASU System Operating Procedures
- ASU System Staff Handbook
- ASU-Beebe Faculty Handbook
- Freedom of Expression Procedure
- ASUB Mission/Vision/Core Values
- ASUB Current Strategic Plan
- ASUB Organization Chart
Finance and Administration operating procedures apply to the Finance and Administration division as a whole and pertain to Business Office, Controller’s Office, Procurement Office, Facilities and Maintenance, and Human Resources. These procedures complement or enhance the mission of the College and the Finance and Administration division, ensure compliance with ASU System policies, federal and state rules, regulations and laws, and/or promote operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- 2001 - ASU-Beebe Employee Travel
- 2002 - Travel - Student
- 2003 - Blanket - Mileage (Campus to Campus)
- 2004 - Job Applicant Travel
- 2005 - Travel Card
- 2006 - Quality Improvement Funds
- 2007 - Memorandum of Understanding
- 2008 - Rental Houses
- 2009 - Vending Machines
- 2101 - Petty Cash Reimbursement
- 2102 - Travel Advance Fund
- 2103 - Returned Check Procedure
- 2201 - Club Account Reimbursement
- 2202 - Early Retiree Insurance Payment
- 2203 - Interdepartmental Transfer
- 2204 - Budget Adjustment
- 2205 - Posting P-Card Charges
- 2206 - Departmental Budget/Banner Access
- 2401 - Service Request-Maintenance
- 2402 - Request for Facility Keys
- 2403 - Use of University Owned Motor Pool Vehicles
- 2404 - Construction
- 2405 - Recycling
Human Resources operating procedures apply to the Human Resources Office as a whole and pertain to Employee Benefits, Recruitment, and Student Employment. These procedures complement or enhance the mission of the College and the Human Resources department, ensure compliance with ASU System policies, federal and state rules, regulations and laws, and/or promote operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
Institutional Advancement operating procedures apply to the Institutional Advancement Office as a whole and pertain to Development, Marketing/PR and Special Events/Community Relations. These procedures complement or enhance the mission of Advancement, ensure compliance with rules or regulations and/or promote operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
The Office of Academics Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) relate to the delivery and maintenance of the College’s program of instruction. These SOPs address policies and procedures specific to faculty, staff, students, and academic divisions and programs.
Student Services Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) govern student support functions of Arkansas State University-Beebe. These SOPs address policies and procedures specific to Advising/Learning, Admissions, Registration, Campus Housing, Dining Services, Financial Aid, Student Life, Student Success, Testing Services, and TRIO Services.
- 7001 - Scheduling Major Events
- 7601 - Disability Services Accommodation
- 7901 - Advising and Learning Center Academic Advising
Information technology is a crucial component in fulfilling the College’s mission and related administrative activities, as well as securing and protecting all institutional data. The following procedures address the privacy, usage, and security of the College’s electronic environment. These procedures serve to elevate institutional standards, protect the information, and secure the College’s data infrastructure.