Ordering Official Transcripts Online
First-time visitors to the NSC online transcript service will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/Password that can be used to place future orders.
- Electronic PDF official transcripts must be delivered directly to the intended recipient. Official electronic transcripts cannot be forwarded to another recipient.
- The electronic transcript link is valid for 30 days.
- A debit or credit card is required.
- Two additional forms may be attached to the transcript request. Acceptable forms include the following:
- Law and Medical Applications
- Nursing Board Forms
- Scholarship Applications
- Admission Application
After ASU-Beebe processes the request, the transcript recipient will receive an email with a link to a secure internet page to retrieve the official transcript. The provided credit card or debit card will be charged upon the email notification. The National Student Clearinghouse guarantees that the recipient is notified through the email address provided on the order when the transcript is ready for retrieval.
ASU-Beebe is not responsible for determining if the recipient retrieves or accepts the transcript. It is suggested that the requester contact the recipient to verify the official transcript sent by this delivery method is acceptable.