- Utilize effective communication skills within the healthcare setting.
- Perform duties safely and effectively within their scope of practice.
- Apply problem-solving skills as a healthcare team member to promote the health and wellness of the patient population under the direction of the supervising entity.
- Demonstrate proper patient care with consideration of legal, ethical, and professional standards.
- Acute and chronic care facilities
- Ambulatory care clinic
- Community health
- Public health
- Long-term care settings
Cindy Smith, RN, MSN
Dr. Joseph Scott