- Manually machine a part from a print to a tolerance of +-.010.
- Produce orthographic views using current software.
- Interpret a blueprint that used GD&T tolerances.
- Opportunity to get an industry recognized certification.
- Write a basic CNC program from a print.
- Set up a CNC machine, download a program to the CNC machine and run a part to a tolerance of +-.005.
- Design engineers
- Quality control regulators
- CNC programmers
- Product/parts manufacturers
- Machine operators
- Mill machinists
Costs & Fees
Computerized Machining Technology Program