- Demonstrate a clear understanding of critical studies and histories of theatre and performance.
- Display creative proficiency in the area(s) of acting, directing, design and theatre technology.
- Complete a comprehensive capstone project in an area of acting, directing, design or theatre technology.
- Share exceptional thoughts regarding acting, directing, design and theatre technology basics.
- Demonstrate significant insight into the dramatic arts' role as a collaborative art form with social impacts.
- Actor (stage, film, television)
- Casting director
- Costume designer
- Director (stage, film, television)
- Lighting designer
- Make-up artist
- Producer (stage, film, television)
- Set designer
- Sound designer
- Stage manager
- Talent agent
- Teacher/professor of performing arts
- Technical director
Costs & Fees
- Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
- University of Central Arkansas
- Harding University
- University of Arkansas in Monticello
Ryan Gibbons | Assistant Professor of Theatre & Communications
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 113
Hope Hargrove | Instructor of Theatre & Communications
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 140
Dr. David Jones | Program Director Arts & Humanities | Professor of English
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 170
Teddy Davis | Dean of Arts & Humanities
Associate Professor of Political Science and Geography
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 135-C