- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Graduating students will enter the marine service industry.
- The program will strive for Employee Satisfaction of placed graduates.
- The program will maintain a Marine Technology Advisory Council guiding curriculum based on industry needs.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge to successfully enter the marine service industry.
- Students will earn at least one third party marine service certification.
- Maintenance of inboard and outboard motors, marine electronics, boat hulls, rigging, and marina operations