- Engage students in a math and science curriculum that prepares them for acceptance into Sonography/radiography programs.
- Enable students to apply quantitative, qualitative, and/or scientific reasoning to solve problems by emphasizing creative and analytical thinking in the curriculum.
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Radiology technologist
Costs & Fees
- Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
- University of Arkansas for Medical Services
- University of Arkansas in Fort Smith
- Henderson State University
- Baptist Health College
- University of Central Arkansas
Richard Smith, PhD | Beebe Campus
Brian Weaver, PhD | Beebe Campus
Judy Kirk | Beebe Campus
Jake Marquess, PhD | Beebe Campus
Clay McCastlain | Heber Campus