- Qualifiy for gainful employment as a computer-aided drafting/design technician at the entry level.
- Gain the necessary level of technical skills to enter the workforce as a productive entry-level CADD technician.
- Demonstrate proficient technical and software skills by obtaining third party certification.
- Students are introduced to the basics of 3D part and assembly modeling.
- Students use Geographic Information Systems to analyze, present and solve spatial problems.
- Students gain a sound understanding of the fundamentals of 2D drafting using AutoCAD.
- Architectural, civil, electrical, electronic and mechanical drafting
Kendall Casey | Master CADD Instructor