Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program
The CCAMPIS Program authorized by the Higher Education Act and administered by the U.S> Department of Education promotes affordable, accessible, and high quality child care, along with high quality support services while studens who are also parenting complete their higher education goals.
ASU-Beebe was awarded the CCAMPIS grant, enabling us to expand our services to support student parents who identify as undergraduates receiving or eligible to receive Pell Grants.
If you're eligible for this program, you can:
- Receive financial support for childcare assistance
- Connect with accredited, high-quality educational childcare services
- Get personalized coaching and support
- Engage in a learning community with other student-parents
- Access information and networks for institutional and community resources
You may be eligible if you answer yes to all of the following:
· Be Pell Grant eligible (whether receiving Pell Grant funding or not)
· Be enrolled in a certificate program or an associate degree program
· Be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester
· Maintain a minimum of 2.0 cumulative GPA
· Be in good standing with ASU-B (financial, academic and conduct)
If you're enrolled in the program, childcare services must be at an ASU-Beebe-approved center.