- Demonstrate a foundational level of visual literacy with a focus on the elements and principles of design.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Be familiar with the process of solving visual problems, relying on visual ideation and experimentation.
- Gain a basic understanding of two-dimensional media for use in solving visual problems.
- Be prepared to communicate about visual issues and visual communication.
- Fine artist
- Graphic designer
Thomas Fernandez | Assistant Professor of Art
Beebe Campus | England Center 121
Lisa Floryshak | Assistant Professor
Beebe Campus | England Center 119
Chad Duncheon | Instructor of Business
Beebe Campus | Business & Agriculture
Dr. David Jones | Program Director Arts & Humanities | Professor of English
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 170
Teddy Davis | Dean of Arts & Humanities
Associate Professor of Political Science and Geography
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 135-C