Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills.
- Exhibit ethical and professional behavior when making business decisions.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills to make business decisions.
- Use technology appropriately to create and communicate business solutions.
- Advertising and marketing
- Promotions and public relations
- Financial specialists
- Loan officers
- Buyers and purchasing agents
- Human resources
- Insurance agents
- Claims adjusters, appraisers, and examiners
Dennis Devine | Assistant Professor of Business
Chad Duncheon | Instructor of Accounting
Kayla Sapkota | Online Assistant Professor of Business
Michael Hostetler | Assistant Professor of CIS
Tonia Spradlin | Assistant Professor of Business