- Achieve competency in reading comprehension, effective written and oral communications, and display collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Display critical and creative thinking, an awareness of history, American citizenship, global affairs and human ethics, and an appreciation for the literary and fine arts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of mathematical concepts appropriate to their major field of study and general knowledge, methodology and inquiry in the life and physical sciences.
- In consultation with an academic advisor, complete 25 hours of elective coursework for transfer toward a baccalaureate degree at a four-year institution.
- Meet all ASU-Beebe and Arkansas Division of Higher Education course requirements for degree completion.
Costs & Fees
Teddy Davis | Dean of Arts & Humanities