ASU-Beebe has 2+2 transfer agreements with several four-year institutions in the state. These agreements provide a clear and concise list of courses needed for transfer to a specific institution.
Arkansas Course Transfer System
The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) contains information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas public colleges and universities. Students are guaranteed the transfer of applicable credits and equitable treatment in the application of credits for the admissions and degree requirements. Course transferability is not guaranteed for courses listed in ACTS as "No Comparable Course." Additionally, courses with a "D" frequently do not transfer, and institutional policies may vary. ACTS may be accessed online by going to the ADHE website and selecting "Course Transfer" (https://adhe.edu).
Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
Arkansas Tech University
Click on the programs listed below to view the degree plans for each agreement.
- Agriculture Equipment Technology/John Deere
- Automotive Technology
- Business Technology - Computer Applications
- Business Technology - Management
- Business Technology - Medical Records & Health Technology
- Computer Systems & Networking Technology
- Computer-Aided Drafting & Design
- Computerized Machining Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Services/Paramedic
- General Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technician Science
- Veterinary Technology
University of Central Arkansas
Click on the programs listed below to learn more about their transfer agreements.
University of Arkansas - Little Rock
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
University of Arkansas - Monticello