ASU-Beebe is more than just a classroom! See for yourself!
We offer in-person and virtual tours. Virtual tours are a safe and convenient method for prospective students and parents to take a "virtual" walk around our beautiful campuses in Beebe, Heber Springs and Searcy. Virtual tours let viewers see buildings, classrooms, labs and common areas, but nothing really captures the campus culture, local community flavor and student experience like a personal campus visit.
Spend some time with us on one of our campuses to find out why ASU-Beebe is the best-kept secret in Arkansas when it comes to a strong and affordable start to your college education.
We can't wait to meet you! Touring the campus is an important part of deciding to attend ASU-Beebe. We want to ensure your visit with us is a fun and safe experience. Please read below what to expect when you visit, then click on the appropriate campus link to schedule your tour.
- Walking is the best way to experience our campuses, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Students must schedule an appointment to ensure we have a student ambassador or staff member available to showcase our campuses.
- Currently, tours are limited to a maximum of five (5) guests, including the prospective student.
- Beebe's campus tour is about 1.5 hours, while Searcy and Heber last about 1 hour.
- Virtual Tours of Each Campus are available online as well!