- The ASU-Beebe Veterinary Technology Program strives to educate and train qualified, competent veterinary technicians through communication, creative and analytical thinking, and a strong commitment to society and self.
- Individuals seeking to be veterinary technicians are surrounded by support, encouragement, and guidance to acquire the necessary skills to succeed in veterinary technology.
- Students reach goal attainment by successfully passing their Veterinary Technician National Exam and becoming certified veterinary technicians.
- Private practice: small, large, or mixed animals
- Emergency or specialty practice
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Humane societies/shelters
- Lab animal medicine/research
Costs & Fees
- Books $1726.00
- Scrubs (2 Pair) $100.00
- Stethoscope $75.00
- Watch with Second hand $10.00
- Club dues $20.00
Pass Rates for the Veterinary Technology National Exam (VTNE)
Number of first-time candidates that have taken the VTNE | 39
3-Year Pass Rate Percentage for the VTNE | 59%
*reported from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2023
Tara Hart, CVT | Advanced Instructor of Vet Tech
Megan Cain, CVT | Advanced Instructor of Vet Tech