Important Registered Nursing Information
- Perform clinical judgment and provide safe and competent care within various settings.
- Use therapeutic communication skills with patients, families and caregivers and provide collaborative care regarding patient needs.
- Model and practice leadership skills by utilizing prioritization and delegation skills.
- Cultivate a team of health care professionals by practicing accountability, integrity, and responsibility within the professional role.
- Acute and chronic care facilities
- Ambulatory care clinic
- School nurse
- Community health
- Public health
Virtual Tour at Searcy Campus
Cindy Smith, RN, MSN | Director of Nursing
Denise Johnston | Administration Assistant