To help make your tutoring session more productive, we ask you remember to:
- Bring your books, notes, and study materials
- Sign-in and Sign-out each visit
- Try the assignment on your own first
- Ask questions and communicate your needs to the tutor
- Respect others by avoiding loud talking
Tutoring Can Help
- Develop good study habits
- Enhance existing skills
- Increase self-confidence
- Increase understanding of the subject matter
Tutors Will Not
- Do homework for students
- Help with take-home tests/quizzes
- Help with test corrections or extra credit work
- Offer more than one proofread per paper
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Learning Center.
- In order to maintain the learning environment, children are not allowed in the Learning Center.
- Cell phones should be set on vibrate or silent. Please take all calls outside of the Learning Center.
- Tutors are hired and trained to help with 1000 and 2000 level courses. ASU-Beebe tutors may not be able to help with 3000 and 4000 level courses taken through the A-State Degree Center.
Be sure to review the Contact Us section for hours and services.
Thank you for helping us maintain a quality learning environment. We hope to see you soon!