Graduation requirements for students seeking a degree or certificate include:
- Successful completion of all program requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- A student must complete a minimum of 15 semester credit hours in residency.
- Satisfaction of all financial obligations to the university.
Please note that only students who have been admitted as degree-seeking students to the college may apply for graduation. Student's who have only enrolled in classes as a "non-degree seeking" or "visiting" student are ineligible to apply for graduation until they have been fully admitted to the college in degree-seeking status.
Application for Graduation
Students requesting consideration for graduation must complete a Graduation Application. The graduation application is available through your Vanguard Portal under the Academics > Forms.
The appropriate degree or certificate will be conferred once all academic requirements have been met and all obligations to the university have been completed. There is no charge to apply for graduation.
The deadline to apply to have your name included in the Commencement program for Spring Commencement is March 15th.
Spring 2021 Commencement
ASU-Beebe will be returning to the time-honored tradition of celebrating our students' academic accomplishments with in-person Commencement Ceremonies for Spring 2021. We will come together as the Vanguard community to recognize our graduates through several smaller and shorter events so that students can walk across the stage with their peers in the presence of a small number of guests who have supported them in their academic endeavors.
Each ceremony will be socially distanced and last approximately 30 minutes. All ceremonies will consist of a time for our graduates to make their momentous walk across the stage as well as a condensed ceremony agenda.
Please read below regarding information for reserving your tickets for Commencement as well as additional information on requirements to participate.
Please note that face coverings will be required for all graduates and their guests during Commencement.
Friday, May 7, 2021 - Heber Campus
7 p.m. - Heber Springs High School Auditorium
Saturday, May 8, 2021 - Beebe, Searcy, & LRAFB Campuses
9 a.m. - Arts & Humanities I
10 a.m. - Arts & Humanities II
11 a.m. - Math & Science I
1 p.m. - Math & Science II
2 p.m. - Career Education I
3 p.m. - Career Education II
4 p.m. - A-State Degree Center & GED
Sunday, May 9, 2021 - Beebe, Searcy, & LRAFB Campuses
2 p.m. - Arts & Humanities III
3 p.m. - Math & Science III
4 p.m. - Career Education III
*Sunday ceremonies will only be opened for registration if maximum graduate & guest capacity is reached for Saturday ceremonies.
All ceremonies for Beebe, Searcy & LRAFB Campus students will be held in the Owen Center Gymnasium. Please RSVP for a ceremony that corresponds to your Academic Division and Major.
Arts & Humanities
- Early Childhood Education
- General Studies
- Graphic Design
- Liberal Arts
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Agriculture Equipment Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Technology
- Business Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Computer Coding
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Systems Networking & Technology
- Computerized Machining Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Community Corrections
- Diesel Technology
- General Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Mechanical Drafting
- Power Sports Technology
- Welding Technology
- Wildlife Enforcement
Math & Science
- Business Technology - Medical Records & Health Information
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Record & Health Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Healthcare Studies
- Veterinary Technology
RSVP & Ticket Information
Only graduates should reserve tickets for both themselves and up to (4) of their guests for commencement. Please take note of the following before reserving tickets:
- Check-in will be at the north entrance of the Owen Center. The Owen Center is Building 13 on the Campus Map.
- Graduates and their guests must check in thirty minutes before their ceremony time. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to walk.
- Each graduate may only bring a maximum of (4) guests with them to Commencement. We will livestream the event so that your friends and family unable to attend in person can cheer you on from home!
- Graduates must have their tickets to check-in. Only graduates and guests who provide tickets will be allowed to enter the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Graduates and their guests must all check-in together.
- No guests will be allowed to enter the building unless they are accompanied by their graduate.
- All graduates and guests must wear a face coverings while inside the building. We encourage you to decorate your mask to match your cap!
- All ceremonies will be live-streamed on the ASU-Beebe Youtube Channel for friends and family to watch if they are not able to attend in person.
If you have any questions or concerns you may email us at email@example.com for help!
Students will be able to meet with Brown's Graduation Supplies to purchase their cap, gown, and tassel in the bookstore on each campus. All students planning to participate in Commencement must have proper regalia.
Monday, April - 12th
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tuesday, April - 13th
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday, April - 14th
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Brown's Graduation Supplies also has an online ordering service so students who wish to purchase regalia or a commemorative tassel may do so.