- Display proficiency in music performance as a soloist and ensemble member.
- Understand the historical development of western music.
- Analyze musical passages for their harmonic, melodic, rhythmic, and formal elements.
- Develop basic piano skills for non-pianists.
- Display an understanding of how to conduct themselves as professional musicians.
- Private/Public Music Teacher
- Music Director
Costs & Fees
Dr. Brent Bristow | Associate Professor of Music
Beebe Campus | Howell Center 102
Mary Jo Parker | Assistant Professor of Music
Beebe Campus | Howell Center 101
Dr. David Jones | Program Director Arts & Humanities | Professor of English
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 170
Teddy Davis | Dean of Arts & Humanities
Associate Professor of Political Science and Geography
Beebe Campus | Owen Center 135-C