Testing Center guidelines are as follows:
- All examinees are required to present a current government issued photo identification prior to testing.
- If an individual does not have identification, the exam will not be administered.
- Students, who are taking the CLEP exam, must present a form of ID prior to testing. Please refer to the link provided to determine acceptable identification: CLEP Exam Day Information.
- Examinees must be on time. Please report to the Testing Center at least 15 minutes prior to testing. If the examinee is not in the testing room when the test begins, he/she will not be allowed to test and must reschedule the exam.
- Turn off or silence cell phone before entering the testing room.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing room.
- To obtain a copy of Accuplacer scores, contact the Registrar Office. The Testing Coordinator will not release Accuplacer score reports to examinees.
- The Testing Center Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left in the testing room.
- In the event of inclement weather that may make travel on roads hazardous, examinees are advised to check ASU-Beebe's homepage or tune in to the following media stations for early notifications: Searcy's KWCK (99.9), KSMD (99.1), KEAZ (100.7); Batesville's KWOZ (103.3); and TV Channels 4, 7, or 11.