ASU-Beebe is now offering multiple options for testing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Remote: Students may take the exam from their home.
2. Students may take the exam on one of our campuses:
A. Beebe: Monday & Wednesday at 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
B. Heber Springs: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
C. Searcy: Tuesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Scheduling of Appointments
- No same-day testing.
- All Accuplacer testing tickets must be first be purchased using a debit or credit card at: asub.ticketleap.com.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash during this time. Please contact us at 501-882-8906 if you wish to access another test (e.g. CLEP, Wonderlic, etc.).
- Call 501.882.8906 to schedule a test.
- Please be advised that all on-campus testers will be required to wear a face mask (ASUB can provide you one for free), exercise safe social distancing, and sign a liability waiver.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment to help us accommodate all students in a safe and responsible manner. You will need to bring your government issued photo ID.
- Watch your email for remote testing and login instructions.
- If you need disability support accommodations, please let us know when you schedule
Remote Testing Requirements
Please be sure your computer can meet these requirements if remote testing:
- Desktop or laptop computer with 1GB of RAM or higher. No phones or tablets.
- Webcam with 640x480 video pixel resolution
- High speed internet access.
- Computer microphone and speakers.
- Flash player version 7 or higher.
- Browser compatibility: Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Zoom downloaded and working on the desktop or laptop.
- Government issued photo ID.
- A private space, free from distractions, for at least 30 minutes per Accuplacer section or two hours for the entire test.
- Late/Missed Exams or Technology Challenges
Students who are late to their testing time, miss their testing time, or have technology challenges during their test time must contact 501.882.8906 to reschedule.
Mission of Testing Services
Our goal is to provide comprehensive testing services to meet current and prospective students' educational goals as we partner with ASU-Beebe faculty, staff, and community members by providing student centered workshops, trainings, and outreach services.
The Placement Guide shows the ASU-Beebe course placement based upon test scores for ACT, ASSET, Accuplacer, and SAT.
Get in Touch
1000 Iowa Street
Owen Center Room 146
Beebe, AR 72012
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Heber Springs Campus
101 River Crest
Student Services/Admin., Room 117
Heber Springs, AR 72543
Tuesday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.