The Workforce and Community Development department strives to work with area business and industry partners to offer timely and desired courses to strengthen the economic value of our communities and provide for a well-trained and skilled workforce.
- Courses are continuously added to the schedule.
- Courses are subject to minimum participation requirements - please note that class sizes are currently limited.
- Custom dates & locations available upon request.
- Courses are tailored to business and industry needs to fit hours of operation and production schedules when possible.
Registration and Payment
To register for a Workforce course, contact the Office of Workforce and Community Development at 501.207.6250 or email@example.com. Participants only need to complete the short Workforce Data Form and then pay for the course through the Cashier's Office (501.207.6202 or 501.882.4441).
- Data Forms must be submitted three (3) business days prior to the start of a Workforce
- Forms may be completed at any time before this date
- Completed forms can be dropped off at the Workforce and Community Development office on the Searcy Campus (located in Tech East, Room 122)
- Payment must be received two (2) business days prior to the start of a Workforce course
The Arkansas Workforce Challenge Scholarship is available for some non-credit ASU-Beebe Workforce programs. General information for the scholarship, including award amount, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria can be found at Arkansas Workforce Challenge.
|Check back soon!|
For additional information, contact 501.207.6249 or 501.207.6250.