Hero Image

Student Emergency Services

If you are in an emergency situation where danger is imminent and immediate help is required, call 911 or the ASU-Beebe Police at 501-882-8851 (Beebe campus), 501-362-1234 (Heber Springs campus), or 501-207-6205 (Searcy campus).
The Office of Student Life can help students and their families during difficult or emergency situations. Assistance includes outreach, advocacy, intervention, support, and referrals to relevant campus and community resources. 

You can best access services available by emailing studentlife@asub.edu or calling 501-882-4491.

Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:

  • Missing Student
  • Family Emergency
  • Fire or Natural Disaster
  • Student Death (current or former)
  • Medical or Mental Health Concern
  • Academic difficulties due to crisis or emergency situations
  • Interpersonal Violence (stalking, harassment, physical and/or sexual assault)

How Can ASU-Beebe Help?

Student Emergency Services help students and families navigate any of the following issues:

Academic Difficulties

Academic difficulties may arise as the result of personal hardships or crisis situations. Our staff helps students navigate academic options and can help coordinate services with advisors and student deans.

Campus Food Pantry

Located in the Student Center office, the Student Government Association manages a Campus Food Pantry on the Beebe campus. The Food Pantry provides ASU-Beebe students in need the opportunity to access the free nonperishable food items twice (2) a week for food items and once (1) a month for hygiene and feminine products.

Interpersonal Violence

Students who have experienced any form of interpersonal violence can access services under Title IX as applicable. Our office assists with limited emergency funding, coordination with college services, and providing information about campus and community resources. To report a Title IX complaint, please visit www.asub.edu/title-ix/.

Medical or Mental Health Emergency

We can notify faculty of a student's absence and provide referrals to campus and community resources. Any student interested in counseling services, or requiring support for an urgent or crisis situation, may contact one of two of the college's professional licensed counselors. To contact Counseling Services, please visit www.asub.edu/student-success-center/counseling-services.aspx.

Instructors and staff are often aware of a student who may benefit from meeting with a professional counselor. If faculty & staff are encouraged to use the following form to refer students to Counseling Services, Counseling Referral FormIf you feel a student is at an immediate risk to harm to themselves or others, first call Campus Police (882-8851) or 911.

Missing Student

Our staff will outreach to the student of concern and provide a timeframe by which a student must respond to ensure their safety. Other staff may be contacted for assistance (advisors, professors, housing staff, emergency contact(s), and/or University Police) To report a missing student, or person of concern, please call 501-882-4491 or email studentlife@asub.edu.

Residential Displacement

Our office helps with limited emergency funding or short-term emergency shelter. Absence notifications to professors can be sent if a student needs to be out of class. Referrals to campus and community resources are also available.

Report Student Conduct 

The Office of Student Life coordinated Student Conduct for the campus community. ASU-Beebe community members are welcome to report any activity they observe on campus that is suspicious, criminal, in violation of the current Student Code of Conduct, Student Handbook, or other college policies and procedures. All incident reports are taken seriously and will be investigated. To report student conduct, please complete the linked Incident Reporting Form.

Student Death

In the event of a student death, our office acts as the primary contact for families. We help address college related business and notify the necessary departments. n partnership with Counseling Services, we assist with outreach to groups or individuals impacted by the loss. To report the death of a student, please call 501-882-4491 or email studentlife@asub.edu.

Student Emergency Hope Fund

The Student Emergency Hope Fund provides limited emergency financial support to currently enrolled students who are unable to meet essential expenses due to a temporary or unexpected hardship. To apply for support through the Student Emergency Hope Fund, visit the following page,  https://www.asub.edu/student-life/emergencyservices/hopefund

Schedule an Appointment

You may schedule an appointment with the Director of Student Life using the following link, https://calendly.com/asubstudents.


Office of Student Life
Dr. Eugene McKay Student Center
610 N Pecan Street
Beebe, AR 72012

Plan My Future

Advising and Orientation

Don't know what classes to take? Click here and connect with your advisor.

Degrees And Certificates

Want to know what we offer? Click here

Transfer Options

Needing to transfer? No problem, we have options!

Take college classes while still in high school

Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent enrollment enables students to get a jump on their degree path by gaining college credits while still in high school.

Vanguard Academies

Click here to learn more about Vanguard Academies through your high school.

Regional Career Center

Courses taken at the Regional Career Center are full academic credit through your high school. Students are also eligible to receive concurrent college credit for most of our programs.

Earn my GED.

GED Offices

Meet our staff and locations.

GED Testing

The ASU-Beebe Adult Education Centers offer Official GED® Testing on the Searcy campus. 

Services Offered

ASUB Adult Ed offers a variety of services and trainings to better prepare the community for the workforce.

Advance my education and skills.

Workforce Education

These short-term classes are usually offered at night, weekends, or online and are designed to enhance personal or professional skills. 

Community Education

The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Department at ASU-Beebe sponsors numerous non-credit classes that are designed to meet the needs of the general public and business workforce.

Advanced Programs

Through a partnership between A-State and ASUB, students may earn baccalaureate degrees from Arkansas State University by taking coursework at the Degree Center on the Beebe campus.

Visit the Vanguard Hub quick links

Visit the Banner Self-Service

Get started to your Vanguard Future!


Request an Official Transcript

Get your transcript sent where you need it.

Need Something Else?

Visit the Vanguard Hub for quick links to student resources.

Visit for a semester!

Visiting Students

Visiting Students are enrolled at a college seeking credit for course work at another college.


Let us help you achieve your education goals!

Vanguard Hub

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.

We'll make it happen together.