Registrar Forms Page

This form is used to request a copy of the following:

  • Official Transcript
  • Immunization Records
  • Placement Test Scores
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Letter of Good Academic Standing

Records Request Form 

Back to Top

Use this form to change the following information:

  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Address
  • Email
  • Phone Number

Information Change Form

Back to Top

Academic Clemency is a one-time, irrevocable calculation of grade point average and credit hours to be based only on work done after a prolonged separation from college. 

In addition to the loss of grades and credits, students also forfeit the use of previous placement scores and prerequisites already completed. 

Note to Financial Aid Recipients: Academic Clemency does not expunge a student’s record for Financial Aid purposes. When determining eligibility, cumulative attempted hours, cumulative earned hours, cumulative semesters, and cumulative grade point average will remain a part of the student’s permanent record.

 Academic Clemency

Back to Top

Students may use this form to allow a parent, guardian, or other third party access to the student's educational records and other information. 

  • The form must be completed by the student.
  • The form can either be submitted in-person to the Registrar's Office on the Beebe campus or the Admissions Offices on the Heber Springs or Searcy campuses or;
  • Submitted via the student's ASU-Beebe email to
  • Students must either have a government issued photo ID with them when submitting the form in-person or submit a scanned copy of their photo ID with the form when submitting via email. 

Access to Records

Back to Top

All students auditing a course will pay the regular tuition and fees for the course. No credit will be awarded for courses audited. Audited courses will be counted as part of the stated maximum load for a semester or term. Auditors are expected to meet all requirements for a course with the exceptions of taking examinations and completing formal written papers. The names of those persons registered to audit a course will appear on the class roster. Permission from professor is required for audit.

Audit Request

Back to Top

This form may be used to request a course substitution for a course required in a student's degree. 

 Course Substitution Request

Back to Top

This form is to request a replacement copy of a diploma.

Diploma Request

Back to Top

This form is used to drop an individual course. The instructor of the course is required to sign the form. The instructor will keep the form and send the Registrar's office an activity to initiate the drop. The student's Academic Advisor will be notified a course has been dropped.

It is highly recommended that students speak with their advisor before making the decision to drop. 

Individual Course Drop

To view the last day to drop or withdraw from classes, please check the current semester's Academic Calendar.

Students receiving Title IV Financial Aid may be required to pay back all or part of their aid when dropping a course. Please review to the ASU-Beebe webpage: Withdraw Impact on Financial Aid.

Back to Top

Credits earned through non-traditional methods may be awarded upon evaluation. Students may petition the College Registrar in writing as to the specific courses for which they wish to receive credit, with a rationale as to why credit should be given for each course. The courses must be direct equivalents to current ASU-Beebe courses.

Prior Learning Assessment Request

Back to Top

This form is to request an name on a student's records. Along with the completed form, the following information must be provided:

  • Drivers License and Social Security Card with correct name
  • Or a copy of Marriage License/Divorce Decree/Court Order

Name Change

Back to Top

This form allows a student to request their directory information not be released without written approval.

Some examples of information ASU-Beebe can release by default are as follows:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone Listing
  • E-mail Address

Non-Disclosure Form

Back to Top

This form is used to request a class be marked with an incomplete grade of "I." 

Request to Complete Course

Back to Top

This form is used to withdraw from all classes and from the institution. This will also unregister the student from any classes in which they are registered for the next semester.

Online Withdraw Request 


Withdraw Form PDF 

After withdrawing, please complete the Withdrawal Survey.

To view the last day to drop or withdraw from classes please check the current semester's Academic Calendar.

Back to Top


Plan My Future

Advising and Orientation

Don't know what classes to take? Click here and connect with your advisor.

Degrees And Certificates

Want to know what we offer? Click here

Transfer Options

Needing to transfer? No problem, we have options!

Take college classes while still in high school

Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent enrollment enables students to get a jump on their degree path by gaining college credits while still in high school.

Vanguard Academies

Click here to learn more about Vanguard Academies through your high school.

Regional Career Center

Courses taken at the Regional Career Center are full academic credit through your high school. Students are also eligible to receive concurrent college credit for most of our programs.

Earn my GED.

GED Offices

Meet our staff and locations.

GED Testing

The ASU-Beebe Adult Education Centers offer Official GED® Testing on the Searcy campus. 

Services Offered

ASUB Adult Ed offers a variety of services and trainings to better prepare the community for the workforce.

Advance my education and skills.

Workforce Education

These short-term classes are usually offered at night, weekends, or online and are designed to enhance personal or professional skills. 

Community Education

The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Department at ASU-Beebe sponsors numerous non-credit classes that are designed to meet the needs of the general public and business workforce.

Advanced Programs

Through a partnership between A-State and ASUB, students may earn baccalaureate degrees from Arkansas State University by taking coursework at the Degree Center on the Beebe campus.

Visit the Vanguard Hub

Log into the Vanguard Portal

Your portal to your Vanguard Future!


Request an Official Transcript

Get your transcript sent where you need it.

Need Something Else?

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.

Visit for a semester!

Visiting Students

Visiting Students are enrolled at a college seeking credit for course work at another college.


Let us help you achieve your education goals!

Vanguard Hub

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.