Academic Clemency is a one-time, irrevocable calculation of grade point average and credit hours to be based only on work done after a prolonged separation from college.
In addition to the loss of grades and credits, students also forfeit the use of previous placement scores and prerequisites already completed.
Note to Financial Aid Recipients: Academic Clemency does not expunge a student’s record for Financial Aid purposes. When determining eligibility, cumulative attempted hours, cumulative earned hours, cumulative semesters, and cumulative grade point average will remain a part of the student’s permanent record.
Students may use this form to allow a parent, guardian, or other third party access to the student's educational records and other information.
- The form must be completed by the student.
- The form can either be submitted in-person to the Registrar's Office on the Beebe campus or the Admissions Offices on the Heber Springs or Searcy campuses or;
- Submitted via the student's ASU-Beebe email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must either have a government issued photo ID with them when submitting the form in-person or submit a scanned copy of their photo ID with the form when submitting via email.
All students auditing a course will pay the regular tuition and fees for the course. No credit will be awarded for courses audited. Audited courses will be counted as part of the stated maximum load for a semester or term. Auditors are expected to meet all requirements for a course with the exceptions of taking examinations and completing formal written papers. The names of those persons registered to audit a course will appear on the class roster. Permission from professor is required for audit.
This form should be used by faculty or administration to submit a change to a student's degree or major.
This form may be used to request a course substitution for a course required in a student's degree.
This form is to request a replacement copy of a diploma.
This form must be submitted by faculty only. Forms must be received by the Registrar by the deadline published in the college catalog.
Graduation requirements for students seeking a degree or certificate include:
- Successful completion of all program requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- A student must complete a minimum of 15 semester credit hours in residency at ASU-Beebe.
Satisfaction of all financial obligations to the college.
Please note that only students who have been admitted as degree-seeking students to the college may apply for graduation. Students who enroll in classes as a "non-degree seeking" or "visiting" student are ineligible to apply for graduation until they have been fully admitted to the college in degree-seeking status.
Fall 2022 Graduation Application
If the student is in multiple classes and wishes to drop one (or more) but not all classes please contact any one of the following:
- Class instructor (How to contact your instructor in Canvas)
- Program coordinator
- Academic dean of the division (see below)
Teddy Davis, Dean
Dr. Cheryl Wiedmaier, Dean
Judy Kirk, Interim Dean
To view the last day to drop or withdraw from classes, please check the current semester's Academic Calendar.
Students receiving Title IV Financial Aid may be required to pay back all or part of their aid when dropping a course. Please review to the ASU-Beebe webpage: Withdrawal Impact on Financial Aid.
Use this form to change the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
This form is to request an name on a student's records. Along with the completed form, the following information must be provided:
- Drivers License and Social Security Card with correct name
- Or a copy of Marriage License/Divorce Decree/Court Order
This form allows a student to request their directory information not be released without written approval.
Some examples of information ASU-Beebe can release by default are as follows:
- Telephone Listing
- E-mail Address
Credits earned through non-traditional methods may be awarded upon evaluation. Students may petition the College Registrar in writing as to the specific courses for which they wish to receive credit, with a rationale as to why credit should be given for each course. The courses must be direct equivalents to current ASU-Beebe courses.
This form is used to request a copy of the following:
- Official Transcripts prior to 1989 only. All other transcripts must be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Immunization Records
- Placement Test Scores
- Enrollment Verification
- Letter of Good Academic Standing
This form must be submitted by faculty only. Forms must be received by the Registrar by the deadline published in the college catalog. No reinstatements will be processed after the deadline. Tuition and fees for the reinstated course are due immediately.
This form is used to request a class be marked with an incomplete grade of "I."
Students wishing to withdraw from all classes should schedule an advising discussion: