Registrar's FAQ's

The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the overall mission of Arkansas State University-Beebe.

Our staff is dedicated to providing quality administrative support to the learning activities that occur on our ASU-Beebe campuses in a timely, professional, consistent, and ethical manner.

How Do I View My Unofficial Transcript? 

Here are step-by-step instructions to view your Unofficial Academic Transcript in Banner. 

How Many Credit Hours Can a Student Take Each Academic Semester? 


Any combination of Fall, Term I, and Term II – 18 Credit Hours Total

 Fall – 18 Credit Hours

Term I – 9 Credit Hours

Term II – 9 Credit Hours


Any combination of Spring, Term I, and Term II – 18 Credit Hours Total

Spring – 18 Credit Hours

Term I – 9 Credit Hours

Term II – 9 Credit Hours


Any combination of all Summer Terms – 17 Credit Hours Total

Intersession – 3 Credit Hours or 1 course

8 Week – 9 Credit Hours

First Summer – 7 Credit Hours

Second Summer – 7 Credit Hours

10 Week – 9 Credit Hours

If students wish to take more than the maximum hours, they must complete the Student Request for Overload Hours form requesting permission to take an overload. The form must be signed by the student’s Advisor and their Academic Dean before it reaches the Office of Academics.

How Many Times Can I Repeat a Course? 

A student may repeat a course to change the original grade. The LAST grade earned will become the official grade and will be used to calculate the cumulative grade point average (GPA) - even if the last grade earned is lower than the original attempt.

Students who choose to repeat courses should know:

  • Students must repeat the exact course to have the latest attempt replace the first attempt.
  • All courses attempted will remain on the transcript.
  • Previous attempts are indicated on the transcript.
  • Courses will only count toward graduation requirements once, even if both attempts are successful.
  • Adjustments to the cumulative GPA are not made for courses transferred from other institutions because no grade points are assigned to transfer credits.
  • Grades of "W," "I," or "AU" will not replace the original grade.
  • Developmental courses are not included in the Repetition of Courses policy.

How Do I Change My Major or Academic Advisor?

Students wishing to change advisors but keep the same major should see the appropriate Dean for a new advisor to be assigned.

Students wishing to change their major but keep the same advisor should see their current advisor.

Students wishing to change their advisor and major should see the appropriate Dean.

All changes in major and/or advisor are performed in Banner. These actions can only be completed by advisors or other administrators.

How do I Change My Name In ASUB's Records? 

Students wishing to change their name need to complete the Name Change Request and provide the necessary documentation to the Registrar's Office.

How Do I Change My Personal Information? 

Use the Information Change Form to change the following information:

  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Address
  • Email
  • Phone Number


Plan My Future

Advising and Orientation

Don't know what classes to take? Click here and connect with your advisor.

Degrees And Certificates

Want to know what we offer? Click here

Transfer Options

Needing to transfer? No problem, we have options!

Take college classes while still in high school

Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent enrollment enables students to get a jump on their degree path by gaining college credits while still in high school.

Vanguard Academies

Click here to learn more about Vanguard Academies through your high school.

Regional Career Center

Courses taken at the Regional Career Center are full academic credit through your high school. Students are also eligible to receive concurrent college credit for most of our programs.

Earn my GED.

GED Offices

Meet our staff and locations.

GED Testing

The ASU-Beebe Adult Education Centers offer Official GED® Testing on the Searcy campus. 

Services Offered

ASUB Adult Ed offers a variety of services and trainings to better prepare the community for the workforce.

Advance my education and skills.

Workforce Education

These short-term classes are usually offered at night, weekends, or online and are designed to enhance personal or professional skills. 

Community Education

The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Department at ASU-Beebe sponsors numerous non-credit classes that are designed to meet the needs of the general public and business workforce.

Advanced Programs

Through a partnership between A-State and ASUB, students may earn baccalaureate degrees from Arkansas State University by taking coursework at the Degree Center on the Beebe campus.

Visit the Vanguard Hub quick links

Visit the Banner Self-Service

Get started to your Vanguard Future!


Request an Official Transcript

Get your transcript sent where you need it.

Need Something Else?

Visit the Vanguard Hub for quick links to student resources.

Visit for a semester!

Visiting Students

Visiting Students are enrolled at a college seeking credit for course work at another college.


Let us help you achieve your education goals!

Vanguard Hub

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.