Important Registered Nursing Information
- The registered nurse will perform clinical judgment and provide safe and competent care within various settings.
- The registered nurse will use therapeutic communication skills with patients, families and caregivers and provide collaborative care regarding patient needs.
- The registered nurse will model and practice leadership skills by utilizing prioritization and delegation skills.
- The registered nurse will cultivate a team of health care professionals by practicing accountability, integrity, and responsibility within the professional role.
- Acute and Chronic Care Facilities
- Ambulatory Care Clinic
- School Nurse
- Community Health
- Public Health
Costs & Fees
Cindy Smith, RN, MSN | Director of Nursing
Denise Johnston | Administration Assistant