Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate effective and professional communication skills.
- Students will exhibit ethical and professional behavior when making business decisions.
- Students will apply knowledge and critical thinking skills to make business decisions.
- Students will use technology appropriately to create and communicate business solutions.
- Students will be prepared to transfer and study business at a 4-year university.
- Advertising and Marketing
- Promotions and Public Relations
- Financial Specialists
- Loan Officers
- Buyers and Purchasing Agents
- Human Resources
- Insurance Agents
- Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, and Examiners
Costs & Fees
Dennis Devine | Assistant Professor of Business
Chad Duncheon | Instructor of Accounting
Kayla Sapkota | Online Assistant Professor of Business
Michael Hostetler | Assistant Professor of CIS
Tonia Spradlin | Assistant Professor of Business