When to Apply
Students interested in applying to Arkansas State University-Beebe for the upcoming year are urged to apply early. By applying early, students take advantage of scholarship, housing, and orientation opportunities.
Steps to Apply
- Request your official high school transcript, showing a cumulative high school grade
point average and coursework, be sent to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
- If you have attended a university, a final official university transcript from each college you have attended will be required instead of an official high school transcript.
- Request or send your ACT or SAT test scores to ASU-Beebe Admissions. Test scores should
be current, within the last 5 years.
- Alternatively, you may take an Accuplacer Next Generation exam on campus as well.
- Send proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella (including a booster, second dose, for measles) to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
Once Admissions receives your application, you will be contacted by email informing you of the documentation needed to complete your file.