How To Submit An Admissions Application
1. Click on the "Online Application" button below
2. Click on "First Time User Account Creation"
3. Create a username and six digit pin
4. Select "1. Freshman (New) Student" under Application Type, and then click "Continue"
Documents Required For Admission
Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Transcripts must be sent directly to the ASU-Beebe Admissions Office from the school/college or delivered in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Students who have already graduated high school must provide a transcript showing their final cumulative GPA and graduation date.
- Current high school seniors will be provisionally admitted upon receipt of a 6 or 7 semester transcript. A final official transcript showing proof of graduation must be recieved the summer before a student attend ASU-Beebe.
Official transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges, universities, or technical schools
- High School students must also request official college transcripts if they earned concurrent credit while in high school.
College Level Placement Scores (e.g. ACT, Accuplacer, or SAT)
- Scores must be from tests taken within the past five years.
- Students may take the ACCUPLACER exam through our Testing Office on campus.
Immunization records for (2) MMR vaccinations (measles, mumps, and rubella)
The Higher Education Consumer Guide provides critical information, such as retention and graduation rates, cost of tuition, loan default rates, admission rates, average test scores, job placement rates, and income of college alumni, with the intention of better informing prospective students and legal guardians of prospective students.