Records Request

Requesting Official Transcript

There are five ways you may request a copy of your official transcript and other records:

(Please allow 5 business days processing time upon receipt of request.)


Step 1. Access Your Vanguard Portal

Portal Login Image

Login to the Vanguard Portal

Login With your Vanguard Portal ID and password.

Connect to your Account

If you have been away from ASU-Beebe for a year or more you may have to create your Vanguard Portal. Select "Create a New Account." If you have changed your email address or are having difficulty connecting to your account, you will have to contact IT Services at 501.882.8999 or email
*Note: If you have had a name change you must use the name you had with us at the time of your enrollment. 

Step 2. Find the Transcript Request Link

Link Path Image

Select "Academics" > "Forms"

On the left-hand navigation menu, open the Academics Section and the select "Forms." 


Link Image

Select "Transcript Request Form"

You will see a list of links in the middle of your page. Select the "Transcript Request Form" to launch a new window with the form.

Step 3. Fill Out the Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form Image

Please Read the Form Carefully

Carefully read and fill out the form and then submit!


Back to Top

Complete and sign the Records Request Form

Mail the complete form to:
Arkansas State University–Beebe
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 1000
Beebe, AR 72012-1000

*You must give complete information on the form or your request will not be processed. 


Back to Top

Complete the Records Request Form
Fax the complete form to: 501.882.4421

*You must give complete information on the form or your request will not be processed.


Back to Top

Come into the office and complete the Records Request Form. On the Beebe campus, we will print your transcript for you with minimal waiting time. If requested in person at Heber Springs, Searcy, or LRAFB, your form will be forwarded to the Beebe campus to be processed.

Back to Top

Complete and sign the Records Request Form.  Email the completed form to  

You must give complete information on the form or your request will not be processed.  

*There is no charge for transcripts, except when requesting 10 or more ($1.00 per transcript.)  If you have a financial obligations to ASUB (library, Student Services, or financial holds) we cannot release your transcript.  

*Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed on your Vanguard Portal.

*Transcripts will not be released to a third party without written permission from the student.  Please contact the Registrar's office for specific instructions. 

*Unofficial transcripts will only be faxed to other colleges or universities. Your request must include name of institution, office or ATTN: to, and valid fax number.


Back to Top

Plan My Future

Advising and Orientation

Don't know what classes to take? Click here and connect with your advisor.

Degrees And Certificates

Want to know what we offer? Click here

Transfer Options

Needing to transfer? No problem, we have options!

Take college classes while still in high school

Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent enrollment enables students to get a jump on their degree path by gaining college credits while still in high school.

Vanguard Academies

Click here to learn more about Vanguard Academies through your high school.

Regional Career Center

Courses taken at the Regional Career Center are full academic credit through your high school. Students are also eligible to receive concurrent college credit for most of our programs.

Earn my GED.

GED Offices

Meet our staff and locations.

GED Testing

The ASU-Beebe Adult Education Centers offer Official GED® Testing on the Searcy campus. 

Services Offered

ASUB Adult Ed offers a variety of services and trainings to better prepare the community for the workforce.

Advance my education and skills.

Workforce Education

These short-term classes are usually offered at night, weekends, or online and are designed to enhance personal or professional skills. 

Community Education

The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Department at ASU-Beebe sponsors numerous non-credit classes that are designed to meet the needs of the general public and business workforce.

Advanced Programs

Through a partnership between A-State and ASUB, students may earn baccalaureate degrees from Arkansas State University by taking coursework at the Degree Center on the Beebe campus.

Visit the Vanguard Hub

Log into the Vanguard Portal

Your portal to your Vanguard Future!


Request an Official Transcript

Get your transcript sent where you need it.

Need Something Else?

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.

Visit for a semester!

Visiting Students

Visiting Students are enrolled at a college seeking credit for course work at another college.


Let us help you achieve your education goals!

Vanguard Hub

Visit the Vanguard Hub for all your student resources.