When to Apply
Students interested in applying to Arkansas State University-Beebe for the upcoming semester are urged to apply early. By applying early, students take advantage of scholarship, housing, and orientation privileges. Be sure to check out our dates and deadlines page.
Steps to Apply
- Request your official high school transcript, showing a cumulative high school grade
point average and coursework, be sent to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
- If you have attended a university, a final official university transcript from each university you have attended will be required instead of an official high school transcript.
- Request or send your ACT or SAT test scores to ASU-Beebe Admissions. Test scores should
be current, within the last 5 years.
- Alternatively, you may take an Accuplacer Next Generation exam on campus as well.
- Send proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella (including a booster, second dose, for measles) to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
Once Admissions receives your application, you will be contacted by email informing you of the documentation needed to complete your file.