When to Apply
Students interested in applying to Arkansas State University-Beebe for the upcoming semester are urged to apply early. By applying early, students take advantage of scholarship, housing, and orientation privileges. Be sure to check out our dates and deadlines page.
Steps to Apply
- If you have never taken any classes at ASU Beebe, please Create a New Vanguard Portal Account. After creating your account you will see a link to continue your application.
- If you have taken classes at ASU Beebe in the past, you may already have a Student
Record with ASU Beebe.
- If that is your scenario, please use the following link to Connect to Your Existing Student Information Record.
- Request your official high school transcript, showing a cumulative high school grade point average and coursework, be sent to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
- Request or send your ACT or SAT test scores to ASU-Beebe Admissions. Test scores should be current, within the last 5 years.
- Send proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella (including a booster, second dose, for measles) to ASU-Beebe Admissions.
Once Admissions receives your application, you will be contacted by mail informing you of the documentation needed to complete your file.