Schedule Your In-Person Visit
We can't wait to meet you! Touring the campus is an important part of deciding to attend ASU-Beebe. We want to make sure your visit with us is a fun and safe experience. Please read below on what to expect when you come to visit and then click on the appropriate campus link below to schedule your tour.
Yes, students must schedule an appointment below to take a tour of our campuses. This ensures we have a student ambassador or staff member available to showcase our campuses.
At this time, tours are limited to a maximum of (5) guests, including the prospective student, to ensure we can follow best practices for social distancing.
- Prospective students must indicate on their appointment request if they or a member
of their tour group has either:
- A) Traveled to a town/city with 100+ cases of Covid-19 in the past 14 days or;
- B) Had a fever of 100.4+ in the past 14 days.
- We request that guests who answer "yes" to either of these questions schedule a virtual visit with us instead.
- It is recommended, but not required for students/guests to wear a mask; however, only guests with a mask will be allowed to enter buildings during the tour.
- Guests who forget to bring a face mask will be provided with one upon request.
- Currently, tours are scheduled on a first come, first-served basis. Multiple tour groups may not attend the same tour time.
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes! Walking is the best way to experience our campuses and all they have to offer both in and out of the classroom.
Beebe Campus Map Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
Heber Campus Map Tour Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Searcy Campus Map Tour Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Click on the Campus You Would Like to Tour Below
Request A Virtual Visit
Unable to come to campus, but still want to meet with us? A Virtual Visit covers all the same information provided on a campus tour from the comfort and safety of your home. Check back soon for a full Virtual Tour option as well!