Taking college courses but want to transfer? We're here to guide you!
How to Submit an Admissions Application
1. Click on the "Online Application" button above
2. Click on "First Time User Account Creation"
3. Create a username and six digit pin
4. Select "Transfer or Returning" under Application Type, and then click "Continue"
Required Documents for Transfer Admission
Official Transcript from All Previously Attended Colleges, Universities, or Trade Schools
- Transcripts must be sent directly to the ASU-Beebe Admissions Office from the school/college or delivered in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Students attending another college/university may submit an official "in-progress" transcript to be provisionally admitted. A hold will be placed on the student's account until a final official transcript is received.
Students that have passed college-level English and math courses at another college/university are not required to provide placement scores for admission to ASU-Beebe.
Placement scores may still be required to provide proof of meeting course prerequisites or program-specific admission requirements.
Scores must be from a test taken within the past five years.
Immunization Records for (2) MMR Vaccinations (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)