Testing Center Policies
The Testing Center is committed to maintaining professional testing standards and practices, safeguarding the confidentiality of test-taker records, and creating an optimal testing environment for all test-takers.
Click the link below to learn about our Testing Center policies.
Tests Offered by Campus Location
ASU-Beebe offers a wide-array of tests for students to help them accomplish their educational and personal goals. Click the link below to discover what tests we offer on each campus location.
Students who wish to take the Accuplacer placement exam or a correspondence test must pay at the Cashier's Office at one of our campus locations or through Ticketleap. Click the link below to pay via Ticketleap.
Testing is by appointment only. Please read the policies below before scheduling your appointment.
|Beebe Campus||Owen Center Room 146||Click here to schedule an appointment|
|Heber Springs Campus||Student Services/Admin., Room 117||Click here to schedule an appointment|
|Little Rock Air Force Base||Please call 501.988.4151 to schedule an appointment|
|Searcy||Main Bldg, Student Services Hallway 3|
Please read the policies below before scheduling your remote appointment.
- No same-day testing.
- All Accuplacer and correspondence testing tickets must be first be purchased using a debit or credit card at: asub.ticketleap.com or at one of the Cashier's Offices on one of our campus locations. NO REFUNDS.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Late arrivals will be denied admission to the Testing Center and required to reschedule.
- You will need to bring your government issued photo ID.
- Watch your email for appointment confirmation and instructions (if taking the remote Accuplacer).
- If you need disability support accommodations, please contact Tisha Marzewski at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are not already registered through her office).
Please be sure your computer can meet these requirements if remote testing:
- Desktop or laptop computer with 1GB of RAM or higher. No phones or tablets.
- Webcam with 640x480 video pixel resolution
- High speed internet access.
- Computer microphone and speakers.
- Flash player version 7 or higher.
- Browser compatibility: Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Zoom downloaded and working on the desktop or laptop.
- Government issued photo ID.
- A private space, free from distractions, for at least 30 minutes per Accuplacer section or two hours for the entire test (interrupted exams will be invalidated and there are no refunds).
The Placement Guide shows the ASU-Beebe course placement based upon test scores for ACT, ASSET, Accuplacer, and SAT.
Get in Touch
1000 Iowa Street
Owen Center Room 146
Beebe, AR 72012
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Heber Springs Campus
101 River Crest
Student Services/Admin., Room 117
Heber Springs, AR 72543
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.