Obtain an Official Transcript
As of May 3, 2021, transcript requests for previously enrolled students will not be accepted by email, fax or postage mail.
Arkansas State University-Beebe has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) online transcript service to provide our students and alumni a faster and more efficient method to obtain official transcripts. Following the instructions below, students may request an official transcript online for a nominal fee of $3.50 per transcript.
Students, enrolled in the 2020-2021 academic year, may still request official transcripts free of charge until July 1st, 2021 through the Vanguard Portal. After July 1st, 2021, currently enrolled students may either order transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse or obtain free copies in-person at the Registrar's Office.
Ordering Transcript Online
First-time visitors to the NSC online transcript service will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/Password that can be used to place future orders.
- Electronic PDF official transcripts must be delivered directly to the intended recipient. Official electronic transcripts cannot be forwarded to another recipient.
- The electronic transcript link is valid for 30 days.
- A debit or credit card is required.
- Two additional forms may be attached to the transcript request. Acceptable forms include
- Law and Medical Applications
- Nursing Board Forms
- Scholarship Applications
- Admission Application
- The following formats will be accepted: pdf, doc, docx, gif, jpeg, and bmp.
Students may still come in-person to the Registrar’s Office on the Beebe campus and pick up an official copy of their transcript at no charge. A valid photo ID is required to obtain a copy of your transcript in-person.
NOTE: Transcripts, for students that attended ASU-Beebe prior to 1989 or attended Foothills Vocational Technical Institute in Searcy prior to 2003, may take up to five (5) business days to process.
Requesting Other Records
Students may request copies of the following records from the Registrar's Office by submitting a Records Request form.
- Foothills Vocational/Technical Institute Transcript
- Transcripts of students who attended prior to 1989
- Enrollment Verifications
- Immunization Records
- Test Scores on file at ASU-Beebe
Records request forms may be submitted by email, fax, mail, or in-person at the Beebe campus.
Additional Important Transcript/Records Information
- Transcripts or other records will not be issued to a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to ASU-Beebe.
- Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed from the Vanguard Portal.
- Transcripts will not be released to a third party without written permission from the student. Please contact the Registrar's office for specific instructions.
Degree and Enrollment Verification
ASU-Beebe has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment and degree verifications for high schools, outside companies, loan vendors and other institutions of higher education.
National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239