We are excited about you and your decision to attend ASU-Beebe! Living on campus plays a vital role in your academic success, as well as enhancing your overall college experience.
Please review the following video and the step-by-step instructions to use the colored icons below to apply for on-campus housing.
First-time ASU-Beebe Residents
The first-time resident housing application is open from November 15th to Move-in Day (if availability still exists). The deadline for priority assignments is April 1st. Priority placement for GPA, classification, etc, can not be guaranteed for new residents submitting applications after April 1st.
How to apply for housing as a first-time resident:
- Select the blue "New Resident Application" icon below to begin STEP ONE of applying for on-campus housing. Read the instructions and complete
all the fields on the page. Please notice, you must use your official ASUB E-mail address ending in asub.edu to connect your
application to your account. Applicants for housing must have already been accepted as a student to ASU-Beebe
and have received their official ASUB E-mail Address.
- After completing the first step of your housing application, you will be automatically directed to STEP TWO of applying for on-campus housing
- completing your Housing Selection profile. Here you will build your housing selection profile (You will ask several questions
about your personality, personal preferences, contact information, roommate request,
room preferences, and meal plan choice to assist with housing placements.) and sign
your two-semester academic year lease.
If you experience trouble automatically connecting to STEP TWO, you can access the Housing Selection portal by selecting the red “New Resident Portal” icon below to continue your application process.
- Once you complete your Housing Selection profile, you will be automatically directed to STEP THREE of applying for on-campus housing
- confirming payment of your $150.00 non-refundable housing application fee. The non-refundable housing application fee is due before you complete your housing application. You may pay your application fee one of three ways: in-person at the Cashier's Office
in State Hall, via phone with debit/credit card (501.882.4491), or by mailing a check
to ASU-Beebe Cashier's Office, P.O. Box 1000, Beebe, AR 72012. (Please place student's name and "app fee" in the memo line). Be sure to keep your receipt number as you will need it to complete your housing application.
NOTICE: Students that apply and pay the $150.00 housing application fee, and are not assigned a room because of availability, will be refunded their fee before September 1st. However, any student that applies and changes their mind about on-campus living after signing a lease agreement, will receive no refund for their application fee.
- You should receive a confirmation email from Student Life staff within 48 hours with
directions and helpful information to prepare for on-campus life.
- Residents will receive notification of their room/suitemate assignments in July for Fall semester; and one week before move-in day for Spring, Summer I or II semesters. Click here to learn more about Move-in Day.
Start your housing application here!
Select the blue "New Resident Application" icon above (or link above) to begin STEP ONE of applying for on-campus housing.
If you experience trouble automatically advancing from the Housing Application (STEP ONE) to Housing Selection (STEP TWO), you can access the Housing Selection portal by selecting the red “New Resident Portal” icon above (or link above) to continue your application process.
Office of Student Life
Dr. Eugene McKay Student Center
610 N Pecan Street
Beebe, AR 72012