Setup guide (Windows PC/laptop):
- Log in to your Outlook 365 email at mail.asub.edu
- Select the avatar
- Select "View Account"
- Click the "Update Info" link on the "Security Info" tile.
- Follow the prompts and enter all information
- Click the "Password" tile.
- Click on the "Change Password" link
- Fill in each tab and select “Submit.” (Your new password should have both upper- and lower-case letters, a number, and a symbol (&%$#!)
After changing your password, please allow a few minutes before using the new password. It often takes Microsoft five minutes or so to synchronize all of their login servers. If you have any questions, or are struggling getting set up, feel free to contact the Vanguard Technical Support Center at 501-882-8999 or via email at email@example.com. For immediate assistance, please contact the Virtual Help Desk (Monday-Thursday, 8-7, and Fridays, 8-5).
For direct access to the Microsoft Password Reset site, please click the link below: