Fall 2022 Application for Graduation
Students requesting consideration for graduation must complete a graduation application regardless of participation in the commencement ceremony.
The appropriate degree or certificate will be conferred once all academic requirements have been met and all obligations to the college have been completed. There is no charge to apply for graduation.
The application deadline to have your name included in the commencement program for Fall Commencement is October 17, 2022.
Please note that only students who have been admitted as degree-seeking students to the college may apply for graduation. Students who enroll in classes as a "non-degree seeking" or "visiting" student are ineligible to apply for graduation until they have been fully admitted to the college in degree-seeking status.
Fall 2022 Commencement
ASU-Beebe will be celebrating the time-honored tradition of congratulating our students on their academic accomplishments with the Fall 2022 Commencement Ceremony.
Please read below regarding information for reserving your tickets for commencement as well as additional information on requirements to participate.
Saturday, December 10, 2022
• 10:00 a.m.
The ceremony will be held in the Owen Center Gymnasium.
RSVP & Ticket Information
Only graduates should reserve tickets for both themselves and up to nine guests for commencement. The deadline to reserve tickets is December 1, 2022.
Please take note of the following before reserving tickets:
- Check-in will be at the north entrance of the Owen Center. The Owen Center is Building 13 on the Campus Map.
- Graduates must check in at least one hour before ceremony time. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to walk.
- Guests must check in at least thirty minutes before ceremony time. Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Each graduate may only bring a maximum of nine guests with them to commencement. We will livestream the event on the ASU-Beebe YouTube Channel so that friends and family who are unable to attend in person can cheer you on from home.
- Graduates and guests must have their tickets to check-in. Only graduates and guests who provide tickets will be allowed to enter the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Students are able to order their cap, gown, and tassel through the ASU-Beebe Bookstore. All students planning to participate in commencement must have proper regalia. The last day to purchase regalia is November 18, 2022. It is recommended that students order their regalia as early as possible to obtain proper sizes.
Contact the ASU-Beebe Bookstore at 501.882.0055 or visit them at 1113 DeWitt Henry Dr., Beebe, AR 72012 for more information regarding regalia. Store hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.