Graduation requirements for students seeking a degree or certificate include:
- Successful completion of all program requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- A student must complete a minimum of 15 semester credit hours in residency at ASU-Beebe.
- Satisfaction of all financial obligations to the college.
Please note that only students who have been admitted as degree-seeking students to the college may apply for graduation. Students who enroll in classes as a "non-degree seeking" or "visiting" student are ineligible to apply for graduation until they have been fully admitted to the college in degree-seeking status.
Application for Graduation
Students requesting consideration for graduation must complete a Graduation Application. The graduation application is available through the Vanguard Portal under Academics > Forms.
The appropriate degree or certificate will be conferred once all academic requirements have been met and all obligations to the college have been completed. There is no charge to apply for graduation.
Application deadline to have your name included in the Commencement program for Fall Commencement is November 1, 2021.
Graduates, click here for a special message from faculty and staff.
Fall 2021 Commencement
ASU-Beebe will be celebrating our students' academic accomplishments with in-person Commencement Ceremonies for Fall 2021. We will come together as the Vanguard community to recognize our graduates through several smaller and shorter events so that students can walk across the stage with their peers in the presence of a small number of guests who have supported them in their academic endeavors.
Each ceremony will be socially distanced and last approximately 30 minutes. All ceremonies will consist of a time for our graduates to make their momentous walk across the stage as well as a condensed ceremony agenda.
Please read below regarding information for reserving your tickets for Commencement as well as additional information on requirements to participate.
Please note that face coverings will be required for all graduates and guests during Commencement.
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Click below for the livestream link to watch the individual ceremonies.
- 10:00 a.m. - Math & Science
- 11:30 a.m. - Arts & Humanities
- 1:30 p.m. - Career Education
- 2:30 p.m. - Adult Education
All ceremonies will be held in the Owen Center Gymnasium on the Beebe campus.
Please RSVP for a ceremony that corresponds to your Academic Division and Major.
Arts & Humanities
- Early Childhood Education
- General Studies
- Graphic Design
- Liberal Arts
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Agriculture Equipment Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Technology
- Business Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Computer Coding
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Systems Networking & Technology
- Computerized Machining Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Community Corrections
- Diesel Technology
- General Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Mechanical Drafting
- Power Sports Technology
- Welding Technology
- Wildlife Enforcement
Math & Science
- Business Technology - Medical Records & Health Information
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Record & Health Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Healthcare Studies
- Veterinary Technology
RSVP & Ticket Information
Only graduates should reserve tickets for both themselves and up to (5) guests for commencement. The deadline to reserve tickets is December 1, 2021.
Please take note of the following before reserving tickets:
- Check-in will be at the north entrance of the Owen Center. The Owen Center is Building 13 on the Campus Map.
- Graduates and their guests must check in at least 30 minutes before their ceremony time. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to walk.
- Each graduate may bring a maximum of (5) guests with them to Commencement. ASU-Beebe will livestream the event so that your family and friends unable to attend in person can cheer you on from home!
- Graduates must have their tickets to check-in. Only graduates and guests who provide tickets will be allowed to enter the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Graduates and their guests must all check in together.
- No guests will be allowed to enter the building unless they are accompanied by their graduate.
- All graduates and guests must wear face coverings while inside the building. We encourage you to decorate your mask to match your cap!
- All ceremonies will be live-streamed on the ASU-Beebe Youtube Channel for friends and family to watch if they are not able to attend in person.
- FREE photos! ASU-Beebe Marketing will take photos during graduation and will make them available for FREE download from the ASUB Flickr account at https://www.flickr.com/photos/151598423@N04/.
- Your friends at ASU-Beebe would like to honor your achievement by presenting you with a FREE year of membership to the ASU-Beebe Alumni Association. To change or update your information, please call the ASU-Beebe Alumni Office at 501.882.8855 or visit giveasub.com.
Students are able to order their cap, gown, and tassel through the ASU-Beebe Bookstore. A representative from Brown's Graduation Supplies will be at the bookstore on Friday, November 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to assist with regalia ordering.
All students planning to participate in Commencement must have proper regalia. Orders must be received by the ASU-Bookstore no later than November 26, 2021.
Contact the ASU-Beebe Bookstore at 501.882.0055 or visit them at 1113 DeWitt Henry Dr., Beebe, AR 72012 for more information regarding regalia. Store hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.