To protect the integrity of our online program, online classes are required to have at least one significant proctored exam, either the midterm or the final exam. Some divisions/instructors require more than one exam to be proctored.
*Due to COVID-19, we will not offer onsite proctoring. Please see your course syllabus for course specific proctoring information. Online courses will use Proctorio for proctoring online exams.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for testing dates, and your course syllabus for testing times.
If your instructor uses Proctorio, technical requirements are:
- Microphone: internal or external
- Webcam - 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Desktop or laptop (No iPads, tablets, or phones can be used) with Google Chrome
Before taking the exam:
- Install Google Chrome
- Have a school or government-issued ID card available
- Find a well-lit space, and be ready to scan the room
- Install the Proctorio Chrome Extension found in your Canvas exam module
- Proctorio is free to students.