Restriction of External Events
All external (non-college) event requests (i.e., meetings, gatherings, activities and facility) are restricted until further notice.
Internal College Events
All internal offices/ departments/ programs of ASU-Beebe are required to submit event requests (i.e., meetings, gatherings, activities and facility), for on all ASU-Beebe campuses to the Office of Student Life for review and approval by using the “Room and Event Request Form.” Internal campus meetings and events with estimated attendance of 50 or more attendees must submit a “Social Distance Plan” to the Office of Student Life in order to reserve space on our campuses. Both forms are located on the left-hand navigation bar.
Ready to make a reservation?
- Visit the ASU-Beebe Conference & Events Service page for information about reservation policies, pricing and on-campus catering.
- After reviewing the Conference & Event Services Manual and determining your catering needs, request reservations be made by completing the following Event & Room Request Form:
- After requesting your date, time and location for your function, please consider any and all event setup, breakdown, and food needs your function might require. Please communicate these needs to staff by completing the Event Setup & Catering Request Form below. Please notice Great Western Dining, Inc. is the exclusive contracted caterer of all events on ASU-Beebe's campuses.
For questions about scheduling events & meetings on ASU-Beebe's campus:
- In person: Dr. Eugene McKay Student Center, Suite 100
- By phone: 501.882.4491
- By email: email@example.com