How To Submit An Admissions Application
1. Click on the "Online Application" button below
2. Click on "First Time User Account Creation"
3. Create a username and six digit pin
4. Select "2. Transfer or Returning" under Application Type, and then click "Continue"
Documents Required for Transfer Admission
Official Transcript From All Previously Attended Colleges, Universities, or Trade Schools
- Transcripts must be sent directly to the ASU-Beebe Admissions Office from the school/college or delivered in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Students who are currently attending another college/university may submit an official "in-progress" transcript to be provisionally admitted. A hold will be placed on the student's account until a final official transcript is received.
College Level Placement Scores (e.g. ACT, Accuplacer, or SAT)
- Students that have passed college level English and math courses at another college/univeristy are not required to provide placement scores for admission to ASU-Beebe.
- Placement scores may still be required to provide proof of meeting course pre-requisites or to meet program specific admission requirements.
- Scores must be from a test taken within the past five years.
Immunization records for (2) MMR vaccinations (measles, mumps, and rubella)
The Higher Education Consumer Guide provides critical information, such as retention and graduation rates, cost of tuition, loan default rates, admission rates, average test scores, job placement rates, and income of college alumni, with the intention of better informing prospective students and legal guardians of prospective students.
Higher Education Consumer Guide
Students who attended a college/school in the state of Arkansas that has closed may request a copy of their transcript from the closed college/school through the Arkansas Division of Higher Education's website.