The purpose of the mini-grant program is to provide faculty and staff financial support to engage in scholarly activities or products designed to improve teaching, programmatic offerings, and/or student success initiatives.
Through a generous gift to the college, the foundation has available for AY 21-22 $7500.00 to support funding requests of at least $750.00 and not to exceed $1500.00.
Any full-time faculty or staff member.
Program and Proposal Submission Guidelines
For detailed information about the Vanguard Mini-Grants program, guidelines, and submission information, visit the Vanguard Mini-Grants Program Guide here.
Vanguard Mini-Grants Taskforce
- Andrea Cole, Chair
- Dr. Jason S. Goodner, Executive Council Representative
- Cathy Eoff, Development Council Representative
- TBA, Faculty Senate Representative
- TBA, Staff Senate Representative
- TBA, Student Government Representative
- TBA, Shared Governance Representative