"Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences"


Crisis Resources

Police Departments:

For emergencies always dial 911

  • Searcy: (non-emergency) (501) 268-3531
  • Beebe: (501) 882-3365

Alcohol Abuse and Crisis Intervention:

  • 1-800-243-0246

Kid Peace(National Center for Kids Overcoming Crisis):

National Domestic Violence Hotline:

  • 1800-799-7233

National Suicide Hotline:

  • 1-800-784-2433

RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network):

  • 1-800-656-HOPE

Support for Families with Teen Challenges:

  • 1-800-840-5704


  • www.habitat.org
    • Search for your local Habitat affiliate office near you. They will give you information on how to apply for ownership of a Habitat for Humanity house.
  • www.housingcenter.com
    • Search by state for the public housing/section 8 offices in your area.

Arkansas Department of Human Services:

Office of Child Support Enforcement:

  • (501) 268-6164

Poison Hotline:

  • 1-800-222-1222


FAFSA- Free application for Federal Student Aid

Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund

Arkansas State University - Beebe