What is the Wonderlic test?
Wonderlic is a 12 minute, 50 question test designed to test the intelligence of an individual seeking entrance into the LPN program at the ASU-Beebe Searcy campus. The goal is not necessarily to complete the test, but rather do well on the problems answered.
Can I use a calculator?
No, you may not use a calculator, but paper and pencils are available upon request. Paper needs to be turned in to the testing proctor when you are finished taking the test.
How can I study for the test?
Google "Wonderlic Sample Questions" for numerous sites to practice for the Wonderlic test.
Where can I take the test?
- Beebe Campus: Owen Center, Room 146
- Appointments and walk-ins are welcomed Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday by appointment only
- Call 501.882.8812 to schedule an appointment
- Searcy Campus: Student Services, Main Building Hall 1
- Testing every 4th Thursday of the month
- LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - Call 501.207.6205 to schedule an appointment
Where do I pay for the test?
Wonderlic fee is $25.00 per exam that must be paid before taking the exam.
- Beebe Campus: Cashier's Office, State Hall 1st Floor
- Searcy Campus: Business Office, Student Services, Main Building Hall 1
What do I bring on the day of the test?
- $25.00 exam fee receipt
- Examinee's current government issued photo ID