Policies and Procedures
- The student will need to schedule his/her exam time with the Testing Coordinator. Walk-ins will be based on availability of resources and space.
- Students who need accommodations for testing due to a professionally diagnosed and documented disability, must contact Tisha Marzewski, Coordinator of Disability Services, at 501.882.8906.
- Part-time adjunct faculty or their designees are responsible for transportation and submission of test materials to the Testing Center either in-person, email, or via campus mail.
- Photo ID will be required prior to releasing any exam to any authorized individual picking-up testing materials. Examinees will not be allowed to drop-off or remove testing materials from the Testing Center.
- Instructors or their designees may pick-up completed exams or have them returned via email or campus mail. Testing Center Staff will not be responsible for damage, loss, or stolen exams that are returned through campus mail.