Welcome to Transfer Services
Many students choose to begin their academic careers at ASU-Beebe because they can earn a highly respected associate’s degree or certificate for an affordable cost--all while enjoying the feel of being at a four-year school with residence halls, student activities, study abroad, a literary magazine, art galleries, choir and band, and more.
But to transfer successfully and accomplish all your goals, you need a strong plan – and that’s where Transfer Services come in.
The Transfer Services Office is responsible for assistance with transfer to a four-year college or university, including areas like:
- College search
- Selection of major
- Transfer of credit
- Information on transfer scholarships
- Coordination of fall and spring transfer college days
- College visitations throughout the year
Current students and alumni seeking to transfer to a four-year college or university are encouraged to make an appointment to discuss navigating the transfer process from ASU-Beebe.
The mission of Transfer Services is to help students select a transfer school that best fits each student's unique goals, desired academic program of study, cost of attendance, and geographical location, and to help students successfully complete the transfer process for their chosen transfer school.
Furthermore, we offer transfer scholarships and answer questions related to the most appropriate time for students to transfer.
Each spring, ASU-Beebe hosts a Transfer Expo, which is open to all guests including current students, former students, and the community. This event brings together four-year colleges and universities in the state of Arkansas, as well as surrounding states.
The goal of Transfer Services is to make the transfer as seamless as possible. Many representatives from Arkansas four-year institutions visit the campus to recruit students each fall and spring semester. ASU-Beebe students will learn transfer requirements, scholarship information, appropriate contacts for their degrees of interest and much more. For tips on successfully navigating the transfer process, open the College Transfer Checklist.
help students identify their goals and to provide them appropriate information, resources, and guidance to ensure they successfully transfer to a school of their choice so they can reach their full potential.
Click on the links below for public and private four-year Arkansas university links.
Arkansas Public Four-Year Universities
- Arkansas State University
- Arkansas Tech University, Russellville
- Henderson State University, Arkadelphia
- Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
- University of Arkansas - Fort Smith (UAFS)
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock (UAMS)
- University of Arkansas at Monticello (UAM)
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway (UCA)
Arkansas Private Four-Year Universities
- Arkansas Baptist College, Little Rock
- Central Baptist College, Conway
- Crowley's Ridge College, Paragould
- Harding University, Searcy
- Hendrix College, Conway
- John Brown University, Siloam Springs
- Lyon College, Batesville
- Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia
- Philander Smith College, Little Rock
- University of the Ozarks, Clarksville
- Williams Baptist College, Walnut Ridge
College Navigator is a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 postsecondary institutions in the United States - such as programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation.
The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) is a postsecondary education resource service that provides comparable course information to facilitate student transfer within Arkansas public colleges and universities. ACTS is beneficial for students, parents, and academic advisors because it provides accurate, up-to-date comparable course information for educational planning and informed decision-making.