Intramurals: Fun, Games & Activities
Have fun, stay fit, and build lasting friendships by participating in intramural sports! Our structured programs promote teamwork and mutual respect. Activities are open to any currently enrolled student; even the faculty and staff get involved!
The gymnasium and fitness center are located in the Owen Center building and are open to students, faculty, and staff during non-class hours. A schedule of hours of availability for the gym and fitness center are posted each semester.
Fall activities include flag football, kickball, horseshoes, archery challenge, tennis, and 1-on-1, 2-on-2, and 3-on-3 basketball. Spring is just as wild, too, with 5-on-5 basketball, whiffle ball, archery challenge, volleyball, mini-golf and ping-pong. Based on student interests, other activities can and have been added! The exact time of events can be found on the schedule for that particular event.
Information is easily available at the McKay Student Center, the Owen Center, or by contacting Charles Burns, Intramural Sports director.
Fall 2020 Starting Date & COVID 19 Precautions
In accordance with current ASU-Beebe Classroom Protocols, ALL activities will occur outdoors. Thus, in case of inclement weather, all activities for that day will be cancelled.
To participate in ASU-Beebe Intramural activities, all participants will be required to:
- Required to sign-in and sign-out on the Activity Tracking form
- All participants will be required to follow ASU-Beebe’s COVID-19 protocols which include:
- Wear a face mask covering mouth and nose
- Practice Social Distance of at least 6 feet
- Wash hands and sanitize hands frequently
- Monitor their health – participants experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, weakness, fatigue, change in taste or smell, or diarrhea will not participate.
Participants can access ASU-Beebe’s Classroom Protocols located at http://www.asub.edu/coronavirus-information/index.aspx