How will I be notified if I am selected for verification?
You will be notified that you are selected for verification in one of two ways:
- You will learn from your Student Aid Report (SAR), which comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid (FSA) office, after you submit the FAFSA.
- You will receive an email from ASU-Beebe and ProEducation Solutions to your student email address.
If selected for verification, you and/or your parent(s) or spouse will be asked to provide additional documentation such as the 2018 federal income tax return transcripts and other requested forms.
If you were able to import the tax information through the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on your FAFSA, you are not required to submit a copy of the tax return transcript.
What do I need to do if I am selected for verification?
ASU-Beebe has partnered with ProEducation Solutions in an automated verification process called ProVerifier+.
If your FAFSA is selected for verification, the ASU-Beebe Financial Aid office will notify you through your student email of the verification requirement and provide you with information concerning our partnership with ProEducation Solutions.
Next, ProEducation Solutions will send an email to your student email, inviting you to access the ProVerifier+ system through a link to their website. You may also access ProVerifier+ through the Vanguard Portal (select ProEducation under the My Financial Aid tab).
To start the verification process:
- Go to the ProVerifier+ link provided in the email from ProEducation Solutions.
- Create your ProVerifier+ account:
- Confirm your identity (authentication).
- Create a secure password.
- Access your documents and begin the verification process by completing and submitting your online forms!
If you are a dependent student, your parent will also need to access the ProVerifier+ system to create login credentials as they may be required to complete and sign online forms as well.
Once all the required documents are submitted into the ProVerifier+ system, you FAFSA will go through the verification process. If additional documents are required for your file, ProEducation Solutions or ASU-Beebe Financial Aid office will contact you through your student email.
After the verification process is complete, the ASU-Beebe Financial Aid office will determine your financial aid eligibility and send an award notice to your student email.