CSNT Questions and Answers
The Associate of Applied Science in Computer Systems and Networking Technology degree prepares students to complete nationally recognized professional certifications in the following areas:
- MCP Microsoft Certified Professional
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2008 Server
- Core tests towards the MCSE
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- We are a Regional Academy for Cisco Systems Inc. -- the worldwide leader in networking for the internet
- A+, Network+, Linux+, and Security+
- CompTIA's (Computing Technology Industry Association) A+ certification is an entry level certification for computer hardware/software but also in Windows 9X/200X/XP and customer service.
- The Network+ indicates the candidate possesses the knowledge needed to configure and install the TCP/IP client.
- Earning the CompTIA Linux+ designation means that the candidate can explain fundamental management of Linux systems from the command line, demonstrate knowledge of user administration, understand file permissions/software configurations and manage local storage devices and network protocols.
- The Security+ covers industry-wide topics, including communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, access control, authentication, and operational security.