Career Pathways will work with students to provide:
- Individual career counseling
- Interest inventories for career exploration
- Employability skills training
- Assistance finding employment
- Access to a computer lab
- Financial assistance (gas vouchers, day care assistance, and assistance with tuition and books)
- CNA Training!! Please only contact Tammy if you qualify for Career Pathways! If not visit here for more information on CNA classes!
To begin the process, please contact our main office at (501) 207-6244 and make an appointment to meet with our Career Counselor.
We offer appointment times in Searcy, Beebe, and Heber Springs. Applications are available on-line for you to download and complete prior to your initial appointment. Click here to download the application (pdf).