Alzheimer's and other dementias cause memory, thinking, and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer's Association developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
- Explores typical age-rrelated changes
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer's and dementia
- Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnotstic process
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer's Association resources
STUDENT SERVICES AND ADMINISTRATION BUILDING; MCCOY ROOM